Friday, July 3, 2009

reactions


Hi!

I'm Monica S. Obar taking BSA (BS in Accountancy) 2nd year student from University of Nueva Caceres. I was happy when I read the story of Dead Stars by Paz Marquez Benitez.At first I thought love will never be fade but when I continue read the story my thought was changed that love can fade when you neglect it.Sometimes when we are lack of attention we are looking for someone who can fulfill to it and little by little we didn't expect that we are starting to get fall in love with him or her. I realized that when you are in relationship you should give your attention to it because if not it can be lost.I also learned from this story that we should make a wise decision in order to be happy.Fate is not on our hands but on god.I'm very proud of alfredo and julia because they chose to give up their own happiness and go for their respective world although it is not easy for them to do. For me,their decision was a big sacrifice. Something I really learned that it is easy to fall in love with someone but it is also hard to forget him/her.

No comments:

Post a Comment