Sunday, July 5, 2009

Kharen Villadarez


I am able to relate with the story because there are chances in my life when I have to choose whether to do the right or to choose what I want to do(but not with the love affair of Alfredo because I am haven't been in such situation). I know how hard it is to decide whether to be righteous or to be selfish in doing what I think would really make me happy. But for me its just an ordinary story about two people who are getting married soon and there comes a time before their wedding that they would doubt what they feel. In the story, Alfredo's feelings with Julia is just an infatuation and not really love because if it is it will not fade just within 8 years. Though he chooses to marry Esperanza, we cannot tell that she is the one that he loves because, he just do it as an obligation to keep his promise and not because he really wants it.

No comments:

Post a Comment